Mino Ware small cup
A Mino ware sake cup. The pattern on the interior base of the cup appears to gently sway as the liquid is poured in the cup, an illusion you can enjoy along with your sake.The design concept for the cup is to "unite" and the image of people joining and shaking hands. The Tokyo 2020 Games Paralympic emblem "Kumichimatsumon", designed by Tokoro Asao, is composed of three different types of squares, symbolizing a diversity of people uniting to form a ring.
※With ceramics, due to the uniqueness in unglazed pottery, glaze and manufacturing methods, each product will have their own small differences in size, shape, color, feel, and appearance. Please enjoy the unique beauty characteristic of the ceramic products.
※ Do not put in direct heat nor oven.
Size (approximate): diameter 51 x H 45mm
Made in Japan
Shipping fee (Tax included)
- Miyagi ⁄ Yamagata ⁄ Fukushima
- Ibaraki ⁄ Tochigi ⁄ Gunma ⁄ Saitama ⁄ Chiba ⁄ Kanagawa ⁄ Tokyo ⁄ Yamanashi
- Niigata ⁄ Nagano
- Toyama ⁄ Ishikawa ⁄ Fukui
- Shizuoka ⁄ Aichi ⁄ Mie ⁄ Gifu
- Aomori ⁄ Akita ⁄ Iwate
- Osaka ⁄ Kyoto ⁄ Shiga ⁄ Nara ⁄ Wakayama ⁄ Hyogo
- Okayama ⁄ Hiroshima ⁄ Yamaguchi ⁄ Tottori ⁄ Shimane
- Kagawa ⁄ Tokushima ⁄ Ehime ⁄ Kochi
- Fukuoka ⁄ Saga ⁄ Nagasaki ⁄ Kumamoto ⁄ Oita ⁄ Miyazaki ⁄ Kagoshima
The shipment will be made roughly three business days after the date following the confirmation of the deposit.
*We kindly ask for your understanding that there is the possibility of a delay if there is a high volume of orders.