Mino Ware small plate
A Mino ware plate. This small plate can be used for serving food, or as an ornament or hold small accessories. A collectible item. A type of pottery called "Mino Ware" is produced from the eastern area of Mino, a city located in Gifu. Within the sphere of Mino Ware, different pottery production technology and methods are being gradually harvested, a process which involves a free way-of-thinking and advanced manufacturing technology; with these factors, a diverse variety of pottery is produced. Kumichimatsumon pattern. ※With ceramics, due to the uniqueness in unglazed pottery, glaze and manufacturing methods, each product will have their own small differences in size, shape, color, feel, and appearance. Please enjoy the unique beauty characteristic of the ceramic products.
※ Do not put in direct heat nor oven.
White and red set
Size (approximate): diameter 85 x H 15 mm
Made in Japan
Shipping fee (Tax included)
- Miyagi ⁄ Yamagata ⁄ Fukushima
- Ibaraki ⁄ Tochigi ⁄ Gunma ⁄ Saitama ⁄ Chiba ⁄ Kanagawa ⁄ Tokyo ⁄ Yamanashi
- Niigata ⁄ Nagano
- Toyama ⁄ Ishikawa ⁄ Fukui
- Shizuoka ⁄ Aichi ⁄ Mie ⁄ Gifu
- Aomori ⁄ Akita ⁄ Iwate
- Osaka ⁄ Kyoto ⁄ Shiga ⁄ Nara ⁄ Wakayama ⁄ Hyogo
- Okayama ⁄ Hiroshima ⁄ Yamaguchi ⁄ Tottori ⁄ Shimane
- Kagawa ⁄ Tokushima ⁄ Ehime ⁄ Kochi
- Fukuoka ⁄ Saga ⁄ Nagasaki ⁄ Kumamoto ⁄ Oita ⁄ Miyazaki ⁄ Kagoshima
The shipment will be made roughly three business days after the date following the confirmation of the deposit.
*We kindly ask for your understanding that there is the possibility of a delay if there is a high volume of orders.