Yamanaka lacquer pair tumblers
A pair of Yamanaka-lacquer coated tumblers that are very light and easy to hold. A tumbler mug featuring a circular design invoking the feeling of Japan. Can be stacked for easy storage and conveniently carried around.Yamanaka lacquer ware is one of the traditional styles of crafts representative of Kaga (in Ishikawa prefecture). Breaking apart from traditional production methods, the modern methods of producing lacquer ware have been developed to create products with more durability that does not solely rely on the strength of wood. This brings simpler maintenance of lacquer ware and the use of plastics allows a wider range of shapes and colors.
(Warning) This product is not suitable for use in ovens, under a direct heat or grill, in a microwave, or in a dishwasher/drier.
Red and black set
Material: ABS resin, Coating: Urethane coat
Size (approximate): diameter 78 x H 120mm
Made in Japan
Shipping fee (Tax included)
- Miyagi ⁄ Yamagata ⁄ Fukushima
- Ibaraki ⁄ Tochigi ⁄ Gunma ⁄ Saitama ⁄ Chiba ⁄ Kanagawa ⁄ Tokyo ⁄ Yamanashi
- Niigata ⁄ Nagano
- Toyama ⁄ Ishikawa ⁄ Fukui
- Shizuoka ⁄ Aichi ⁄ Mie ⁄ Gifu
- Aomori ⁄ Akita ⁄ Iwate
- Osaka ⁄ Kyoto ⁄ Shiga ⁄ Nara ⁄ Wakayama ⁄ Hyogo
- Okayama ⁄ Hiroshima ⁄ Yamaguchi ⁄ Tottori ⁄ Shimane
- Kagawa ⁄ Tokushima ⁄ Ehime ⁄ Kochi
- Fukuoka ⁄ Saga ⁄ Nagasaki ⁄ Kumamoto ⁄ Oita ⁄ Miyazaki ⁄ Kagoshima
The shipment will be made roughly three business days after the date following the confirmation of the deposit.
*We kindly ask for your understanding that there is the possibility of a delay if there is a high volume of orders.