Oya stone products,Wine cooler,Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games Emblem
Your order will be shipped within one and a half month after it is placed
The material of Oya stones is lighter and more fire-resistant than that of other stones. Because of this, it is used in the construction of many buildings. Because Oya stone is hydrophilic, it absorbs moisture rapidly, and its surface feels smooth to the touch. Its simple design allows it to go well with various kinds of glasses.
* The color, texture, etc. of the actual product may appear different. Please be aware of this.
* Each of the traditional craft collection products has been handmade by its creator, which takes time and effort.
* The product you will receive will have its own unique differences, which is typical of traditional craftmanship. We hope you will enjoy it together with the unique features of the region.
* The product may chip if dropped or if it collides with a hard object. Please be careful.
Made in: Japan
Shipping and receiving purchased products
Please note the Tokyo 2020 Official Online Shop only ships goods within Japan.
We only accept orders from customers who can receive purchased products within Japan.
Please give a plenty of time allowance for delivery. It takes between 3 and 6 business days* for the purchased products to arrive after the date of order.
*Shipping time varies depending on the area and place of addressee.
Please refer to “Shipping Fees and Shipping Time” on each product page for more details.
*Please refer to “Shipping Fees and Days Required for Delivery” for more details.
*Shipping time may be affected by traffic and weather conditions.
*Cash-on-delivery services are not accepted for deliveries to hotels, inns or Airbnb, since the purchased products cannot be delivered directly to the customer.
*Returns and exchanges will not be accepted for purchased items.
Please check your items carefully before purchasing.
Shipping Fee・Delivery Time
Delivery Address(prefectures) Shipping Fee
Estimated Delivery Time
(after date of order)
- Miyagi ⁄ Yamagata ⁄ Fukushima
- Ibaraki ⁄ Tochigi ⁄ Gunma ⁄ Saitama ⁄ Chiba ⁄ Kanagawa ⁄ Tokyo ⁄ Yamanashi
- Niigata ⁄ Nagano
- Toyama ⁄ Ishikawa ⁄ Fukui
- Shizuoka ⁄ Aichi ⁄ Mie ⁄ Gifu
¥677 Up to 3 business days
- Aomori ⁄ Akita ⁄ Iwate
- Osaka ⁄ Kyoto ⁄ Shiga ⁄ Nara ⁄ Wakayama ⁄ Hyogo
¥825 Between 3 and 4 business days
- Okayama ⁄ Hiroshima ⁄ Yamaguchi ⁄ Tottori ⁄ Shimane
¥935 Between 3 and 4 business days
- Kagawa ⁄ Tokushima ⁄ Ehime ⁄ Kochi
¥1,045 Between 4 and 5 business days
- Fukuoka ⁄ Saga ⁄ Nagasaki ⁄ Kumamoto ⁄ Oita ⁄ Miyazaki ⁄ Kagoshima
¥1,155 Up to 5 business days
¥1,738 Up to 6 business days
※There may be a few days of variations in shipping time depending on order status, restock status ⁄ inventory, traffic conditions, etc. We appreciate your kind understanding.
※Reserved products will be shipped once the product is back in stock.