18K Japanese Fan Brooch/Pendant/Sash Clip (Tokyo 2020 Olympic Emblem)
Items will be shipped 2-3 weeks after the order date
*Please note that the shipping times may change depending on the stock levels.
Limited production run of 50/includes serial number
A gem of Japanese artisanal skills that expresses the beauty of Japan in the motif of a fan, the starting point of Japanese decoration.
· A three-dimensional representation of a fan using the traditional "hair carving" crafting technique
· The Tokyo 2020 Olympics emblem represented in glossy lacquer
· A set of 12 diamonds (D0.13 ct)
· Engraved "TOKYO 2020" Games Signature
· Paulowina box with a Tokyo 2020 Olympic emblem design
· Includes a quality guarantee certificate
It can be used as a brooch, sash, or as a pendant using your own chain (chain is not included).
*The serial number can be found on the bottom right of the back of the product. Please note that you cannot request a particular serial number.
*The color in the photograph may differ from the actual product.
*Price and design are subject to change without notice.
*Production may be discontinued due to unexpected reasons.
*This product is designed for use by people aged 6 years or older.
*Be sure to read "Cautions for Handling" of the product before using it.
Material: K18 Yellow Gold, K18 White Gold, Diamond (D 0.13ct), Genuine lacquer
Size: (About) 30 x 60 mm (Thread hold: 10x5 mm)
Country of Manufacture: Japan
Please also note that we are unable to bundle it with other purchased products in the same package for delivery.
We apply appropriate shipping insurance and deliver the product by a trackable service. Please note that the date and time of delivery cannot be specified.
We only accept payment by credit card or bank transfer; cash on delivery service is excluded from the payment option for the product priced over 300,000 JPY (including tax).
If the product is made-to-order or limited edition, you can only select the credit card payment option.
- Return Policy
Please note that we do not accept any requests for return unless the product is defective.
Shipping fee: Expensive (Tax included)
- Miyagi ⁄ Yamagata ⁄ Fukushima
- Ibaraki ⁄ Tochigi ⁄ Gunma ⁄ Saitama ⁄ Chiba ⁄ Kanagawa ⁄ Tokyo ⁄ Yamanashi
- Niigata ⁄ Nagano
- Toyama ⁄ Ishikawa ⁄ Fukui
- Shizuoka ⁄ Aichi ⁄ Mie ⁄ Gifu
- Aomori ⁄ Akita ⁄ Iwate
- Osaka ⁄ Kyoto ⁄ Shiga ⁄ Nara ⁄ Wakayama ⁄ Hyogo
- Okayama ⁄ Hiroshima ⁄ Yamaguchi ⁄ Tottori ⁄ Shimane
- Kagawa ⁄ Tokushima ⁄ Ehime ⁄ Kochi
- Fukuoka ⁄ Saga ⁄ Nagasaki ⁄ Kumamoto ⁄ Oita ⁄ Miyazaki ⁄ Kagoshima
The shipment will be made roughly five business days after the date following the confirmation of the deposit.
*We kindly ask for your understanding that there is the possibility of a delay if there is a high volume of orders.
*High-priced products (unit price exceeding 300,000 JPY including tax, except for precious metal products – please see Note 1)
require transportation insurance fee which is 10 JPY per 10,000 JPY (e.g. insurance fee for 300,000 JPY is 300 JPY).
you wish to return high-priced products, you will be temporarily charged this insurance fee. Shipping cost for retuning products
will be payable by the online shop, and insurance fee will be refunded to you via designated method.
Note1: No transportation insurance fee will incur for returning high-priced precious metal products.