Kutani Ceramics Tea can(deep green)
[This item will be delivered approximately two months after the order date.]
This is a tea canister made from “Yamanaka” lacquer ware which is a traditional craft from Ishikawa Prefecture. The collaboration of pottery and lacquer ware has been realized via the threading process produced by the grinding technique of the potter's wheel by Yamanaka craftsmen. Yamanaka lacquer canisters which easily fit your hands are decorated with vivid and beautiful Kutani ware, carefully painted one by one. It is a traditionally crafted item that makes your daily life brighter just by being in the kitchen or on the table.
*Please note that the color and texture of the product may look different from the actual product.
*Please not put it in the dishwasher/microwave or over open fire.
* After cleaning, wipe off all dampness completely and dry it away from direct sunlight.
* If the lid is tightened too tightly, there is a risk of damage if it is dropped.
* The screw-cap of the canister is easily collapsible because it is made from wood. Please open and close it slowly.
*Food cannot be sealed in for long periods.
Materials: Porcelain, Wood, Tin
Country of Manufacture: Japan
Shipping and receiving purchased products
Please note the Tokyo 2020 Official Online Shop only ships goods within Japan.
We only accept orders from customers who can receive purchased products within Japan.
Please give a plenty of time allowance for delivery. It takes between 3 and 6 business days* for the purchased products to arrive after the date of order.
*Shipping time varies depending on the area and place of addressee.
Please refer to “Shipping Fees and Shipping Time” on each product page for more details.
*Please refer to “Shipping Fees and Days Required for Delivery” for more details.
*Shipping time may be affected by traffic and weather conditions.
*Cash-on-delivery services are not accepted for deliveries to hotels, inns or Airbnb, since the purchased products cannot be delivered directly to the customer.
*Returns and exchanges will not be accepted for purchased items.
Please check your items carefully before purchasing.
Shipping Fee・Delivery Time
Delivery Address(prefectures) Shipping Fee
Estimated Delivery Time
(after date of order)
- Miyagi ⁄ Yamagata ⁄ Fukushima
- Ibaraki ⁄ Tochigi ⁄ Gunma ⁄ Saitama ⁄ Chiba ⁄ Kanagawa ⁄ Tokyo ⁄ Yamanashi
- Niigata ⁄ Nagano
- Toyama ⁄ Ishikawa ⁄ Fukui
- Shizuoka ⁄ Aichi ⁄ Mie ⁄ Gifu
¥677 Up to 3 business days
- Aomori ⁄ Akita ⁄ Iwate
- Osaka ⁄ Kyoto ⁄ Shiga ⁄ Nara ⁄ Wakayama ⁄ Hyogo
¥825 Between 3 and 4 business days
- Okayama ⁄ Hiroshima ⁄ Yamaguchi ⁄ Tottori ⁄ Shimane
¥935 Between 3 and 4 business days
- Kagawa ⁄ Tokushima ⁄ Ehime ⁄ Kochi
¥1,045 Between 4 and 5 business days
- Fukuoka ⁄ Saga ⁄ Nagasaki ⁄ Kumamoto ⁄ Oita ⁄ Miyazaki ⁄ Kagoshima
¥1,155 Up to 5 business days
¥1,738 Up to 6 business days
※There may be a few days of variations in shipping time depending on order status, restock status ⁄ inventory, traffic conditions, etc. We appreciate your kind understanding.
※Reserved products will be shipped once the product is back in stock.