"Mosquito pig" made in Hadano-cho, Mie Prefecture.
Rouzan Nunami, whose hobby was pottery used in tea ceremony, expressed a wish for his work to last forever.
"Bankofueki", a way of expressing eternity, is the origin of the name of "Banko-yaki" or Banko wares. Made in the Banko-yaki tradition and boasting excellent durability, it's a gem that can decorate your room all year round with the lovely expression of the pig and its traditional texture. It has an unique luster that subsides as you use it. You can use it as an aromatherapy accesory, as an accessory case or interior furnishing.
* The color and texture of the product may look different from the actual color. We ask your understanding in this matter.
* Delivered with handle and wire attached. Bend the tip of the wire a little, and use it with a mosquito repellent coil.
* Mosquito repellent coil not included.
Size: Width 10 cm x Height 10 cm x Depth 13.5 cm
Country of Manufacture: Japan
Shipping and receiving purchased products
Please note the Tokyo 2020 Official Online Shop only ships goods within Japan.
We only accept orders from customers who can receive purchased products within Japan.
Please give a plenty of time allowance for delivery. It takes between 3 and 6 business days* for the purchased products to arrive after the date of order.
*Shipping time varies depending on the area and place of addressee.
Please refer to “Shipping Fees and Shipping Time” on each product page for more details.
*Please refer to “Shipping Fees and Days Required for Delivery” for more details.
*Shipping time may be affected by traffic and weather conditions.
*Cash-on-delivery services are not accepted for deliveries to hotels, inns or Airbnb, since the purchased products cannot be delivered directly to the customer.
*Returns and exchanges will not be accepted for purchased items.
Please check your items carefully before purchasing.
Shipping Fee・Delivery Time
Delivery Address(prefectures) Shipping Fee
Estimated Delivery Time
(after date of order)
- Miyagi ⁄ Yamagata ⁄ Fukushima
- Ibaraki ⁄ Tochigi ⁄ Gunma ⁄ Saitama ⁄ Chiba ⁄ Kanagawa ⁄ Tokyo ⁄ Yamanashi
- Niigata ⁄ Nagano
- Toyama ⁄ Ishikawa ⁄ Fukui
- Shizuoka ⁄ Aichi ⁄ Mie ⁄ Gifu
¥677 Up to 3 business days
- Aomori ⁄ Akita ⁄ Iwate
- Osaka ⁄ Kyoto ⁄ Shiga ⁄ Nara ⁄ Wakayama ⁄ Hyogo
¥825 Between 3 and 4 business days
- Okayama ⁄ Hiroshima ⁄ Yamaguchi ⁄ Tottori ⁄ Shimane
¥935 Between 3 and 4 business days
- Kagawa ⁄ Tokushima ⁄ Ehime ⁄ Kochi
¥1,045 Between 4 and 5 business days
- Fukuoka ⁄ Saga ⁄ Nagasaki ⁄ Kumamoto ⁄ Oita ⁄ Miyazaki ⁄ Kagoshima
¥1,155 Up to 5 business days
¥1,738 Up to 6 business days
※There may be a few days of variations in shipping time depending on order status, restock status ⁄ inventory, traffic conditions, etc. We appreciate your kind understanding.
※Reserved products will be shipped once the product is back in stock.