wrist watch MIRAIDO GZ329_Swatch
The year 2020 is almost here. The time has come to hold both the Summer Olympics and the Summer Paralympics in grand style.
These international sports festivals will enliven Tokyo for the first time in 56 years.
According to Swatch, the 2020 Summer Olympics watch model, "Mirado," has blue pixels arranged on a translucent silicon strap.
On the dial face is the mascot of the 2020 Tokyo Summer Olympics, "Miraitowa," who is waiting for the start of the games.
* It is a product for sale only within Japan.
* Due to the limited quantities of the product, sales will end as soon as the inventory of the product runs out.
[Case] Width: 34.00mm Thickness: 8.75mm Height: 39.20mm
Shipping fee (Tax included)
- Miyagi ⁄ Yamagata ⁄ Fukushima
- Ibaraki ⁄ Tochigi ⁄ Gunma ⁄ Saitama ⁄ Chiba ⁄ Kanagawa ⁄ Tokyo ⁄ Yamanashi
- Niigata ⁄ Nagano
- Toyama ⁄ Ishikawa ⁄ Fukui
- Shizuoka ⁄ Aichi ⁄ Mie ⁄ Gifu
- Aomori ⁄ Akita ⁄ Iwate
- Osaka ⁄ Kyoto ⁄ Shiga ⁄ Nara ⁄ Wakayama ⁄ Hyogo
- Okayama ⁄ Hiroshima ⁄ Yamaguchi ⁄ Tottori ⁄ Shimane
- Kagawa ⁄ Tokushima ⁄ Ehime ⁄ Kochi
- Fukuoka ⁄ Saga ⁄ Nagasaki ⁄ Kumamoto ⁄ Oita ⁄ Miyazaki ⁄ Kagoshima
The shipment will be made roughly three business days after the date following the confirmation of the deposit.
*We kindly ask for your understanding that there is the possibility of a delay if there is a high volume of orders.