Lacquer Ware Doublewall Stainless Tumbler S
It is a double vacuum structure stainless steel tumbler with Yamanaka style paint, painted in Kaga-shi, Ishikawa prefecture, famous for its pottery.
A part of Tokyo 2020 Olympic emblem is used in the design.
It has a double vacuum structure with heat and cold retaining function so it can be used throughout the year.
Materials: [Body] Stainless steel [Coating] Urethane coating
Size: φ76mm×150mm (capacity 300ml)
Country of manufacture: [Body] China [Coating and printing] Japan
Shipping fee (Tax included)
- Miyagi ⁄ Yamagata ⁄ Fukushima
- Ibaraki ⁄ Tochigi ⁄ Gunma ⁄ Saitama ⁄ Chiba ⁄ Kanagawa ⁄ Tokyo ⁄ Yamanashi
- Niigata ⁄ Nagano
- Toyama ⁄ Ishikawa ⁄ Fukui
- Shizuoka ⁄ Aichi ⁄ Mie ⁄ Gifu
- Aomori ⁄ Akita ⁄ Iwate
- Osaka ⁄ Kyoto ⁄ Shiga ⁄ Nara ⁄ Wakayama ⁄ Hyogo
- Okayama ⁄ Hiroshima ⁄ Yamaguchi ⁄ Tottori ⁄ Shimane
- Kagawa ⁄ Tokushima ⁄ Ehime ⁄ Kochi
- Fukuoka ⁄ Saga ⁄ Nagasaki ⁄ Kumamoto ⁄ Oita ⁄ Miyazaki ⁄ Kagoshima
The shipment will be made roughly three business days after the date following the confirmation of the deposit.
*We kindly ask for your understanding that there is the possibility of a delay if there is a high volume of orders.