Nail Clipper (Tokyo 2020 Olympic Emblem)
This is a nail clipper made in Japan in Seki City, Gifu Prefecture.
There is a plastic cover to prevent the cut nails from flying. Since there is a stainless steel nail file on the back side of the cover, you can adjust the length of the clipper in one piece and smoothly cut your nails.
The Tokyo 2020 Olympics emblem is designed on the lever part of the nail clipper.
Materials: [Blade] Iron and chrome plating [Lever and file] Stainless steel [Case] ABS resin
Country of manufacture: Japan
Shipping fee (Tax included)
- Miyagi ⁄ Yamagata ⁄ Fukushima
- Ibaraki ⁄ Tochigi ⁄ Gunma ⁄ Saitama ⁄ Chiba ⁄ Kanagawa ⁄ Tokyo ⁄ Yamanashi
- Niigata ⁄ Nagano
- Toyama ⁄ Ishikawa ⁄ Fukui
- Shizuoka ⁄ Aichi ⁄ Mie ⁄ Gifu
- Aomori ⁄ Akita ⁄ Iwate
- Osaka ⁄ Kyoto ⁄ Shiga ⁄ Nara ⁄ Wakayama ⁄ Hyogo
- Okayama ⁄ Hiroshima ⁄ Yamaguchi ⁄ Tottori ⁄ Shimane
- Kagawa ⁄ Tokushima ⁄ Ehime ⁄ Kochi
- Fukuoka ⁄ Saga ⁄ Nagasaki ⁄ Kumamoto ⁄ Oita ⁄ Miyazaki ⁄ Kagoshima
The shipment will be made roughly three business days after the date following the confirmation of the deposit.
*We kindly ask for your understanding that there is the possibility of a delay if there is a high volume of orders.