D&I fingerspelling Tshirt Jr.size red
Presenting TOKYO2020 with fingerspelling design
This T-shirt, which is produced in Japan, features an emblem of the name on its sleeve and embroidery in the colors of the paralympics—red, blue, and green—around this emblem.
The embroidery is done with great care piece by piece in workshops employing people with disabilities. Colors: red/blue
D&I is short for diversity and inclusion.
Diversity stands for “variety” and “differences between individuals”, and inclusion stands for “including and embracing people”, “acceptance”, and “putting abilities to good use”.
In the spirit of the TOKYO2020 Games’ motto ”Know Differences, Show Differences”, we respect ”diversity” and realize ”inclusion” of different values and abilities, which will lead to innovation and to people gaining new values. Through this, we strive to make these Games an event that everyone can enjoy from the bottom of their hearts.
Size;  width 39cm length 51cm  width 44cm length 61cm
Country of manufacture: Japan
JAN/ISBN： 4546717022554 ～ 4546717022561
Shipping fee (Tax included)
- Miyagi ⁄ Yamagata ⁄ Fukushima
- Ibaraki ⁄ Tochigi ⁄ Gunma ⁄ Saitama ⁄ Chiba ⁄ Kanagawa ⁄ Tokyo ⁄ Yamanashi
- Niigata ⁄ Nagano
- Toyama ⁄ Ishikawa ⁄ Fukui
- Shizuoka ⁄ Aichi ⁄ Mie ⁄ Gifu
- Aomori ⁄ Akita ⁄ Iwate
- Osaka ⁄ Kyoto ⁄ Shiga ⁄ Nara ⁄ Wakayama ⁄ Hyogo
- Okayama ⁄ Hiroshima ⁄ Yamaguchi ⁄ Tottori ⁄ Shimane
- Kagawa ⁄ Tokushima ⁄ Ehime ⁄ Kochi
- Fukuoka ⁄ Saga ⁄ Nagasaki ⁄ Kumamoto ⁄ Oita ⁄ Miyazaki ⁄ Kagoshima
The shipment will be made roughly three business days after the date following the confirmation of the deposit.
*We kindly ask for your understanding that there is the possibility of a delay if there is a high volume of orders.