D&I fingerspelling Tshirt navy
Tokyo 2020 expressed in a finger spelling design.
Red, blue and green colors of the Paralympics are stitched around the emblem name on the sleeve of the made in Japan T-shirt.
Stitches are put on one by one carefully at workstations where people with disabilities work at. Colors: White/Navy blue
*D&I (Diversity and Inclusion)
D&I stands for diversity and inclusion.
Diversity refers to "variety" and "individual differences," while inclusion refers to "admittance/embracement" and "acceptance/making usage."
The phrase calling for action in Tokyo 2020 is, "Know Differences, Show Differences." By respecting "variety" and "individual differences" (diversity), and making use of different values and talents (inclusion), we seek to realize innovations and generate new values and actualize an event where each one of us can truly enjoy.
[S] Width 45cm length 67cm
[M] Width 48cm length 70cm
[L] Width 51cm Length 73cm
[XL] Width 54cm Length 76cm
Country of manufacture: Japan
JAN/ISBN： 4546717022516 ～ 4546717022547
Shipping fee (Tax included)
- Miyagi ⁄ Yamagata ⁄ Fukushima
- Ibaraki ⁄ Tochigi ⁄ Gunma ⁄ Saitama ⁄ Chiba ⁄ Kanagawa ⁄ Tokyo ⁄ Yamanashi
- Niigata ⁄ Nagano
- Toyama ⁄ Ishikawa ⁄ Fukui
- Shizuoka ⁄ Aichi ⁄ Mie ⁄ Gifu
- Aomori ⁄ Akita ⁄ Iwate
- Osaka ⁄ Kyoto ⁄ Shiga ⁄ Nara ⁄ Wakayama ⁄ Hyogo
- Okayama ⁄ Hiroshima ⁄ Yamaguchi ⁄ Tottori ⁄ Shimane
- Kagawa ⁄ Tokushima ⁄ Ehime ⁄ Kochi
- Fukuoka ⁄ Saga ⁄ Nagasaki ⁄ Kumamoto ⁄ Oita ⁄ Miyazaki ⁄ Kagoshima
The shipment will be made roughly three business days after the date following the confirmation of the deposit.
*We kindly ask for your understanding that there is the possibility of a delay if there is a high volume of orders.