D&I fingerspelling Tshirt white
Expressing the spirit of TOKYO 2020 with a fingerspelling design
The name of the emblem has been positioned on the sleeve of a Japan-made T-shirt body and is surrounded by stitching in red, blue, and green, the Paralympic colors. The stitching is carefully done piece by piece in a workshop that employs people with disabilities.
※ D & I (= Diversity & Inclusion)
D & I is short for diversity & inclusion.
Diversity refers to variety, to the differences between individuals, while inclusion refers to taking everything in, to acceptance and capitalizing on things.
By respecting diversity and individual differences and capitalizing on different values and abilities (inclusion) based on the action words “Know Differences, Show Differences,” the Tokyo 2020 Games will give rise to innovation and the creation of new value. It promises to be a games that can be enjoyed by each individual in a heartfelt way.
[S] Chest: 45 cm Length: 67 cm
[M] Chest: 48 cm Length: 70 cm
[L] Chest: 51 cm Length: 73 cm
[XL] Chest: 54 cm Length: 76 cm
Country of manufacture: Japan
JAN/ISBN： 4546717022479 ～ 4546717022509
Shipping fee (Tax included)
- Miyagi ⁄ Yamagata ⁄ Fukushima
- Ibaraki ⁄ Tochigi ⁄ Gunma ⁄ Saitama ⁄ Chiba ⁄ Kanagawa ⁄ Tokyo ⁄ Yamanashi
- Niigata ⁄ Nagano
- Toyama ⁄ Ishikawa ⁄ Fukui
- Shizuoka ⁄ Aichi ⁄ Mie ⁄ Gifu
- Aomori ⁄ Akita ⁄ Iwate
- Osaka ⁄ Kyoto ⁄ Shiga ⁄ Nara ⁄ Wakayama ⁄ Hyogo
- Okayama ⁄ Hiroshima ⁄ Yamaguchi ⁄ Tottori ⁄ Shimane
- Kagawa ⁄ Tokushima ⁄ Ehime ⁄ Kochi
- Fukuoka ⁄ Saga ⁄ Nagasaki ⁄ Kumamoto ⁄ Oita ⁄ Miyazaki ⁄ Kagoshima
The shipment will be made roughly three business days after the date following the confirmation of the deposit.
*We kindly ask for your understanding that there is the possibility of a delay if there is a high volume of orders.