MIRAITOWA Commemorative "koban" coin (Pure gold) Small size
【Projected date of stock arrival for orders after June 4th, 2019: From mid-July, 2019】
【Projected date of stock arrival for orders after May 27th, 2019: From early July, 2019】
【Projected date of stock arrival for orders after May 21st, 2019: From late June, 2019】
This commemorative oval coin was made to commemorate the Tokyo 2020 Olympics.
The design on one face of this coin is an engraving of Miraitowa, the mascot for the Tokyo Olympics 2020.
The design on the other face of this coin is the emblem of the Tokyo Olympics 2020.
This commemorative oval coin preserves the identity of the Tokyo Olympics 2020 in an eternal form.
The item comes with a certificate of guarantee to certify the limited edition of this item and the purity of its material, as well as a beautiful case.
※A "Pure Gold" mark and a "Mark of Quality Certification by Japan Mint" have been engraved on the coin.
※This item is produced in limited quantities and is subject to availability.
[Material] Pure gold
[Size] Top and bottom 50mm, Weight 14.5g
[Country of Manufacture] Japan
Shipping fee (Tax included)
- Miyagi ⁄ Yamagata ⁄ Fukushima
- Ibaraki ⁄ Tochigi ⁄ Gunma ⁄ Saitama ⁄ Chiba ⁄ Kanagawa ⁄ Tokyo ⁄ Yamanashi
- Niigata ⁄ Nagano
- Toyama ⁄ Ishikawa ⁄ Fukui
- Shizuoka ⁄ Aichi ⁄ Mie ⁄ Gifu
- Aomori ⁄ Akita ⁄ Iwate
- Osaka ⁄ Kyoto ⁄ Shiga ⁄ Nara ⁄ Wakayama ⁄ Hyogo
- Okayama ⁄ Hiroshima ⁄ Yamaguchi ⁄ Tottori ⁄ Shimane
- Kagawa ⁄ Tokushima ⁄ Ehime ⁄ Kochi
- Fukuoka ⁄ Saga ⁄ Nagasaki ⁄ Kumamoto ⁄ Oita ⁄ Miyazaki ⁄ Kagoshima
The shipment will be made roughly three business days after the date following the confirmation of the deposit.
*We kindly ask for your understanding that there is the possibility of a delay if there is a high volume of orders.