SHIRAKAWAーDaruma dolls (White)
[Available after mid May, 2019]
A "Shirakawa Daruma" a favourite lucky item in Japan since the end of the Edo era. The special features of Daruma include many symbols of good fortune, "cranes, turtles, pine trees, bamboo, and plums," are depicted on the face: the eyebrows are cranes, the mustache is a turtle, the hair on the temples is pine and plum trees, and the beard is bamboo. It is still widely cherished in these modern days as a lucky item bringing success and victory.
This Daruma, painted with streaks of the five colors of the Five Rings, is made in a adorable size ideal for placing on your desk. Each Daruma doll is carefully handmade by craftsmen, so why don't you take one home and make a wish?
* Please note that the colour and texture of the actual product may look slightly different from the photograph. We kindly ask for your understanding in advance.
Size: 3.35in (8.5cm)
Manufacturing country: Japan
Shipping fee (Tax included)
- Miyagi ⁄ Yamagata ⁄ Fukushima
- Ibaraki ⁄ Tochigi ⁄ Gunma ⁄ Saitama ⁄ Chiba ⁄ Kanagawa ⁄ Tokyo ⁄ Yamanashi
- Niigata ⁄ Nagano
- Toyama ⁄ Ishikawa ⁄ Fukui
- Shizuoka ⁄ Aichi ⁄ Mie ⁄ Gifu
- Aomori ⁄ Akita ⁄ Iwate
- Osaka ⁄ Kyoto ⁄ Shiga ⁄ Nara ⁄ Wakayama ⁄ Hyogo
- Okayama ⁄ Hiroshima ⁄ Yamaguchi ⁄ Tottori ⁄ Shimane
- Kagawa ⁄ Tokushima ⁄ Ehime ⁄ Kochi
- Fukuoka ⁄ Saga ⁄ Nagasaki ⁄ Kumamoto ⁄ Oita ⁄ Miyazaki ⁄ Kagoshima
The shipment will be made roughly three business days after the date following the confirmation of the deposit.
*We kindly ask for your understanding that there is the possibility of a delay if there is a high volume of orders.