"Tamamushi Lacquer" keepsake box
[Available after mid May, 2019]
"Tamamushi Lacquer," a kind of lacquer art from Sendai region of Miyagi prefecture, is characterised by the unique lustre and the vividly reflective colours, which cannot be found in other kinds of lacquerware. The name comes from a jewel beetle (tamamushi),
Dusted with gold powder and painted with the cropped design of the Games emblem, it is filled with hopes and thoughts for the Olympic Games, a festival of world peace. The interior of this attractive keepsake box with vivid lustre and warm and smooth texture is lined with cushioned cloth, making it also perfect for a jewel box.
* Please store away from children.
* Caution: in an extremely rare case, lacquer material may cause irritation on skin.
* For daily care, wash with a mild detergent and wipe with a soft cloth.
* Pleae note that the colour and texture of the actual product may look slightly different from the photograph. We kindly ask for your understanding in advance.
Materials: synthetic plastic
Size: W3.9in x D 3.9in x 1.8in (10cm x 10cm x 4.5cm)
Manufacturing country: Japan
Shipping fee (Tax included)
- Miyagi ⁄ Yamagata ⁄ Fukushima
- Ibaraki ⁄ Tochigi ⁄ Gunma ⁄ Saitama ⁄ Chiba ⁄ Kanagawa ⁄ Tokyo ⁄ Yamanashi
- Niigata ⁄ Nagano
- Toyama ⁄ Ishikawa ⁄ Fukui
- Shizuoka ⁄ Aichi ⁄ Mie ⁄ Gifu
- Aomori ⁄ Akita ⁄ Iwate
- Osaka ⁄ Kyoto ⁄ Shiga ⁄ Nara ⁄ Wakayama ⁄ Hyogo
- Okayama ⁄ Hiroshima ⁄ Yamaguchi ⁄ Tottori ⁄ Shimane
- Kagawa ⁄ Tokushima ⁄ Ehime ⁄ Kochi
- Fukuoka ⁄ Saga ⁄ Nagasaki ⁄ Kumamoto ⁄ Oita ⁄ Miyazaki ⁄ Kagoshima
The shipment will be made roughly three business days after the date following the confirmation of the deposit.
*We kindly ask for your understanding that there is the possibility of a delay if there is a high volume of orders.