"Tamamushi Lacquer" keepsake box
[Available after mid May, 2019]
"Tamamushi Lacquer," a kind of lacquer art from Sendai region of Miyagi prefecture, is characterised by the unique lustre and the vividly reflective colours, which cannot be found in other kinds of lacquerware. The name comes from a jewel beetle (tamamushi),
Dusted with gold powder and painted with the cropped design of the Games emblem, it is filled with hopes and thoughts for the Olympic Games, a festival of world peace. The interior of this attractive keepsake box with vivid lustre and warm and smooth texture is lined with cushioned cloth, making it also perfect for a jewel box.
* Please store away from children.
* Caution: in an extremely rare case, lacquer material may cause irritation on skin.
* For daily care, wash with a mild detergent and wipe with a soft cloth.
* Pleae note that the colour and texture of the actual product may look slightly different from the photograph. We kindly ask for your understanding in advance.
Materials: synthetic plastic
Size: W3.9in x D 3.9in x 1.8in (10cm x 10cm x 4.5cm)
Manufacturing country: Japan
Shipping and receiving purchased products
Please note the Tokyo 2020 Official Online Shop only ships goods within Japan.
We only accept orders from customers who can receive purchased products within Japan.
Please give a plenty of time allowance for delivery. It takes between 3 and 6 business days* for the purchased products to arrive after the date of order.
*Shipping time varies depending on the area and place of addressee.
Please refer to “Shipping Fees and Shipping Time” on each product page for more details.
*Please refer to “Shipping Fees and Days Required for Delivery” for more details.
*Shipping time may be affected by traffic and weather conditions.
*Cash-on-delivery services are not accepted for deliveries to hotels, inns or Airbnb, since the purchased products cannot be delivered directly to the customer.
*Returns and exchanges will not be accepted for purchased items.
Please check your items carefully before purchasing.
Shipping Fee・Delivery Time
Delivery Address(prefectures) Shipping Fee
Estimated Delivery Time
(after date of order)
- Miyagi ⁄ Yamagata ⁄ Fukushima
- Ibaraki ⁄ Tochigi ⁄ Gunma ⁄ Saitama ⁄ Chiba ⁄ Kanagawa ⁄ Tokyo ⁄ Yamanashi
- Niigata ⁄ Nagano
- Toyama ⁄ Ishikawa ⁄ Fukui
- Shizuoka ⁄ Aichi ⁄ Mie ⁄ Gifu
¥677 Up to 3 business days
- Aomori ⁄ Akita ⁄ Iwate
- Osaka ⁄ Kyoto ⁄ Shiga ⁄ Nara ⁄ Wakayama ⁄ Hyogo
¥825 Between 3 and 4 business days
- Okayama ⁄ Hiroshima ⁄ Yamaguchi ⁄ Tottori ⁄ Shimane
¥935 Between 3 and 4 business days
- Kagawa ⁄ Tokushima ⁄ Ehime ⁄ Kochi
¥1,045 Between 4 and 5 business days
- Fukuoka ⁄ Saga ⁄ Nagasaki ⁄ Kumamoto ⁄ Oita ⁄ Miyazaki ⁄ Kagoshima
¥1,155 Up to 5 business days
¥1,738 Up to 6 business days
※There may be a few days of variations in shipping time depending on order status, restock status ⁄ inventory, traffic conditions, etc. We appreciate your kind understanding.
※Reserved products will be shipped once the product is back in stock.