"Nambu" Ironware wind chime
[Available after mid April, 2019]
A wind chime, Japan's favourite summer item since the Edo period. Among wind chimes, those made using "Nambu" (meaning southern) Ironware" (from the southern part of Iwate Prefecture), which has over 350 years of history and is gaining popularity worldwide, are characterised by a clear tone with a lingering sound.
This wind chime set in the colours of the Five Rings to commemorate the 2020 Tokyo Olympic Games, can be enjoyed by yourself but can also give joy as a gift to someone special. Why not share with that special person the gentle tones of the coolness of summer unique to "Nambu Ironware."
* Please note that the colour and texture of the actual product may look slightly different from the photograph. We kindly ask for your understanding in advance.
Materials: white cast iron
Size: W12.4in (five items) x D2.4in x H2.4in (31.5cm x 6cm x 6cm)
Manufacturing country: Japan
Shipping fee (Tax included)
- Miyagi ⁄ Yamagata ⁄ Fukushima
- Ibaraki ⁄ Tochigi ⁄ Gunma ⁄ Saitama ⁄ Chiba ⁄ Kanagawa ⁄ Tokyo ⁄ Yamanashi
- Niigata ⁄ Nagano
- Toyama ⁄ Ishikawa ⁄ Fukui
- Shizuoka ⁄ Aichi ⁄ Mie ⁄ Gifu
- Aomori ⁄ Akita ⁄ Iwate
- Osaka ⁄ Kyoto ⁄ Shiga ⁄ Nara ⁄ Wakayama ⁄ Hyogo
- Okayama ⁄ Hiroshima ⁄ Yamaguchi ⁄ Tottori ⁄ Shimane
- Kagawa ⁄ Tokushima ⁄ Ehime ⁄ Kochi
- Fukuoka ⁄ Saga ⁄ Nagasaki ⁄ Kumamoto ⁄ Oita ⁄ Miyazaki ⁄ Kagoshima
The shipment will be made roughly three business days after the date following the confirmation of the deposit.
*We kindly ask for your understanding that there is the possibility of a delay if there is a high volume of orders.