SOMEITY Commemorative "koban" coin (Pure silver)
[Limited edition] A commemorative old-fashioned Japanese "koban" coin of the 2020 Tokyo Paralympic Games. One side is engraved with Someity, the mascot of the 2020 Paralympic Games.
The other side features the 2020 Tokyo Paralympic Games emblem.
This is a commemorative "koban" coin carved to give an eternal form the 2020 Tokyo Paralympic Games.
Delivered in a beautiful case with a certificate of limited issue and silver purity guarantee.
* It is engraved with a "Pure silver" mark and a "Mint grade certified" stamp. [Please note]
This product is not treated with a substance to prevent discoloration and may gradually tarnish. You may notice some change in the colour of the product even if the product is unopened.
[Materials] pure silver
[Size] top and bottom 2.95in (75mm) weight 1.8oz (50g)
[Manufacturing country] Japan
Shipping fee (Tax included)
- Miyagi ⁄ Yamagata ⁄ Fukushima
- Ibaraki ⁄ Tochigi ⁄ Gunma ⁄ Saitama ⁄ Chiba ⁄ Kanagawa ⁄ Tokyo ⁄ Yamanashi
- Niigata ⁄ Nagano
- Toyama ⁄ Ishikawa ⁄ Fukui
- Shizuoka ⁄ Aichi ⁄ Mie ⁄ Gifu
- Aomori ⁄ Akita ⁄ Iwate
- Osaka ⁄ Kyoto ⁄ Shiga ⁄ Nara ⁄ Wakayama ⁄ Hyogo
- Okayama ⁄ Hiroshima ⁄ Yamaguchi ⁄ Tottori ⁄ Shimane
- Kagawa ⁄ Tokushima ⁄ Ehime ⁄ Kochi
- Fukuoka ⁄ Saga ⁄ Nagasaki ⁄ Kumamoto ⁄ Oita ⁄ Miyazaki ⁄ Kagoshima
The shipment will be made roughly three business days after the date following the confirmation of the deposit.
*We kindly ask for your understanding that there is the possibility of a delay if there is a high volume of orders.