Kumiichimatsumonyou Round Fan
A fan made using special Japanese ceremonial paper.The face of the fan is dark blue and accented with silver leaf. The handle has been treated with laser.
The design concept is "Wind Dance"
Composed of the same three kinds of quadrilateral found in the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games emblem, from a fully tiled state, the pieces gradually grow fewer to seem like flying stones, and finally depict soaring people rejoicing in victory.
Although this fan functions practically, it also features an excellent design, and it comes with a stand so you can enjoy it as a decoration
Materials: [fan] paper [frame] bamboo
Size: (approx.) W9.0in x H14.2in (230mm x 360mm)
Manufacturing country: Japan
Shipping fee (Tax included)
Delivery Areas Shipping Fee
Estimated Shipping Time
(after date of order)
- Miyagi ⁄ Yamagata ⁄ Fukushima
- Ibaraki ⁄ Tochigi ⁄ Gunma ⁄ Saitama ⁄ Chiba ⁄ Kanagawa ⁄ Tokyo ⁄ Yamanashi
- Niigata ⁄ Nagano
- Toyama ⁄ Ishikawa ⁄ Fukui
- Shizuoka ⁄ Aichi ⁄ Mie ⁄ Gifu
¥677 Up to 3 business days
- Aomori ⁄ Akita ⁄ Iwate
- Osaka ⁄ Kyoto ⁄ Shiga ⁄ Nara ⁄ Wakayama ⁄ Hyogo
¥825 Between 3 and 4 business days
- Okayama ⁄ Hiroshima ⁄ Yamaguchi ⁄ Tottori ⁄ Shimane
¥935 Between 3 and 4 business days
- Kagawa ⁄ Tokushima ⁄ Ehime ⁄ Kochi
¥1,045 Between 4 and 5 business days
- Fukuoka ⁄ Saga ⁄ Nagasaki ⁄ Kumamoto ⁄ Oita ⁄ Miyazaki ⁄ Kagoshima
¥1,155 5 business days
¥1,738 6 business days
The shipment will be made roughly three business days after the date following the confirmation of the deposit.
※There may be a few days of variations in shipping time depending on order status, restock status ⁄ inventory, traffic conditions, etc. We appreciate your kind understanding.