Kumiichimatsumonyou Folding Fan
A double sided fan made in Japan using special Japanese ceremonial paper.It is brought to completion in Japan by craftsmen putting the spokes in one by one. Comes with the scent of Indian sandalwood, as befits a fan made in Japan.
The design concept is "Flower Storm"
Composed of the same three kinds of quadrilateral found in the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games emblem, from a fully tiled state, the pieces gradually grow fewer to seem like flying stones, and then seem to depict whirling flower petals.
The fan stand and the paulownia wood box come as part of a set, so this product is recommended as a good gift.
Materials: [fan] paper, [frame] bamboo
Size: (approx.) 8.3in (21cm) with 30 bamboo ribs [closed position] W8.3in x H1.0in x D0.35in (210mm x 26mm x 9mm) [open position] W8.3in x H14.5in x D1.0in (210mm x 370mm x 27mm)
Manufacturing country: Japan
Shipping fee (Tax included)
- Miyagi ⁄ Yamagata ⁄ Fukushima
- Ibaraki ⁄ Tochigi ⁄ Gunma ⁄ Saitama ⁄ Chiba ⁄ Kanagawa ⁄ Tokyo ⁄ Yamanashi
- Niigata ⁄ Nagano
- Toyama ⁄ Ishikawa ⁄ Fukui
- Shizuoka ⁄ Aichi ⁄ Mie ⁄ Gifu
- Aomori ⁄ Akita ⁄ Iwate
- Osaka ⁄ Kyoto ⁄ Shiga ⁄ Nara ⁄ Wakayama ⁄ Hyogo
- Okayama ⁄ Hiroshima ⁄ Yamaguchi ⁄ Tottori ⁄ Shimane
- Kagawa ⁄ Tokushima ⁄ Ehime ⁄ Kochi
- Fukuoka ⁄ Saga ⁄ Nagasaki ⁄ Kumamoto ⁄ Oita ⁄ Miyazaki ⁄ Kagoshima
The shipment will be made roughly three business days after the date following the confirmation of the deposit.
*We kindly ask for your understanding that there is the possibility of a delay if there is a high volume of orders.