Kumiichimatsumonyou Round Fan
A fan made using special Japanese ceremonial paper.The face of the fan is dark blue and accented with silver leaf. The handle has been treated with laser.
The design concept is "Wind Dance"
Composed of the same three kinds of quadrilateral found in the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games emblem, from a fully tiled state, the pieces gradually grow fewer to seem like flying stones, and finally depict soaring people rejoicing in victory.
Although this fan functions practically, it also features an excellent design, and it comes with a stand so you can enjoy it as a decoration
Materials: [fan] paper [frame] bamboo
Size: (approx.) W9.0in x H14.2in (230mm x 360mm)
Manufacturing country: Japan
Shipping fee (Tax included)
- Miyagi ⁄ Yamagata ⁄ Fukushima
- Ibaraki ⁄ Tochigi ⁄ Gunma ⁄ Saitama ⁄ Chiba ⁄ Kanagawa ⁄ Tokyo ⁄ Yamanashi
- Niigata ⁄ Nagano
- Toyama ⁄ Ishikawa ⁄ Fukui
- Shizuoka ⁄ Aichi ⁄ Mie ⁄ Gifu
- Aomori ⁄ Akita ⁄ Iwate
- Osaka ⁄ Kyoto ⁄ Shiga ⁄ Nara ⁄ Wakayama ⁄ Hyogo
- Okayama ⁄ Hiroshima ⁄ Yamaguchi ⁄ Tottori ⁄ Shimane
- Kagawa ⁄ Tokushima ⁄ Ehime ⁄ Kochi
- Fukuoka ⁄ Saga ⁄ Nagasaki ⁄ Kumamoto ⁄ Oita ⁄ Miyazaki ⁄ Kagoshima
The shipment will be made roughly three business days after the date following the confirmation of the deposit.
*We kindly ask for your understanding that there is the possibility of a delay if there is a high volume of orders.