The design of this domestically made cotton yukata is based on the classical 'shippo pattern', and features the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games emblem woven into the fabric.'Shippo' is a pattern that's said to symbolise the 7 treasures referred to in Buddhist scriptures, with shapes chaining together infinitely. It's a design that's said to be a good omen, and it represents the ideals of perfection, harmony and destiny
[S] Dress length 155cm/Sleeve width 49cm/ Sleeve length 66cm
[M] Dress length 163cm/Sleeve width 50cm/ Sleeve length 68cm
[L] Dress length 170cm/Sleeve width 51cm/ Sleeve length 70cm
※ The geta shown in the above picture is not included.
JAN/ISBN： 4546717021922 ～ 4546717021946
Shipping fee (Tax included)
- Miyagi ⁄ Yamagata ⁄ Fukushima
- Ibaraki ⁄ Tochigi ⁄ Gunma ⁄ Saitama ⁄ Chiba ⁄ Kanagawa ⁄ Tokyo ⁄ Yamanashi
- Niigata ⁄ Nagano
- Toyama ⁄ Ishikawa ⁄ Fukui
- Shizuoka ⁄ Aichi ⁄ Mie ⁄ Gifu
- Aomori ⁄ Akita ⁄ Iwate
- Osaka ⁄ Kyoto ⁄ Shiga ⁄ Nara ⁄ Wakayama ⁄ Hyogo
- Okayama ⁄ Hiroshima ⁄ Yamaguchi ⁄ Tottori ⁄ Shimane
- Kagawa ⁄ Tokushima ⁄ Ehime ⁄ Kochi
- Fukuoka ⁄ Saga ⁄ Nagasaki ⁄ Kumamoto ⁄ Oita ⁄ Miyazaki ⁄ Kagoshima
The shipment will be made roughly three business days after the date following the confirmation of the deposit.
*We kindly ask for your understanding that there is the possibility of a delay if there is a high volume of orders.